Friday, June 15, 2007

Do I Love Her? (part 2)

I will try to make the triangular theory of love more clear....so love has three components according to this theory...intimacy, passion, and decision/commitment....by mixing these 3 components with defferent strengths ...we will get different types of love....

If a erlation has strong intimacy component but no other component, it will be called Liking... if we mix intimacy with a strong strength of passion, we will get what is called as Romantic Love....and the tringular diagram will tell you what could be when we mix other components...


Consummate Love is when we mix all the components to the sasme strong strength...


for my case it seems that I got a romantic love or infatuation to the lady am dedicating this search in love...can you tell me about your type of love....

No comments: