Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Baghdad foriensic institute

Well it is again one of the stories which am writing with difficulty and till now am not sure that I should write this or not. In spite of the sadness and despair this story got, it is true, incredebly true.... I could not find a picture to publish it with this:

Before one year from now, I went to the colledge of medecine in Baghdad to do some work there, what I noticed is that there is a smell of dead bodies! I did not ask anyone about that smell because I was affraid from the answer... But everybody was acting normally, many female students was in full make up and wearing sexy clothes, many male students were laughing strongly about some jokes they made.... so I decided to ask about the smell of the dead bodies... I had asked a police man, he told me with a strange look in his face: the smell come from the baghdad foreinsic institute..he seemed surprised that somebody asked him about that.... when I finished my job I went out fastly and did not want to know more till before one month....

Before on month a patient came to the psychiatric outpatient clinic in the hospital I work in, he was working in Baghdad foreinsic institute, and he was severely depressed with severe symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder, he had quit his job, can not go out of his home easily, difficulty to sleep, many flashbacks, poor comcentration, his eyes were red and widely opened.....

I asked him about things he saw there, he told me things that I can not till now imagine that a human being can do it to another human.... he told me how they receive dead tortutured bodies, some of these bodies seemed tortured with a sense of pleasure or luster or i do not know what to call it...

I want tell you what he told me.... cause sometimes it is better not to know

No comments: