Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My problem with philosophy

When my dear 2 friends from al Hilla city (which is the centre of Babylon governerate, and which I adore too much) knew me for the first time (ali and mwnqqithe) they were happy that the met me because am a psychiatrist....cause they like philosophy.....and what am sorry of...is that I can not understand philosophy....so I disappoint them.....
I found this book of Faucoult, Michel Foucault, for begginers, I remembered Mwnqqithe when one day he asked me: Do you know Foulcaut? I told him with a feel of pride: I got a full documentary on him in a magazin...He asked me to bring it to him...

when i bring it to him mwinqqithe told me: I said foucaoult, FOULCAULT, not cocteau.....
(and i said in my ming oh god i did not know there were 2 with resembling name)..

and inspite of buying this book for beginners to understand foucauolt i did not understand what he wanted....any way....I will read it again and write a post tomorow...



No comments: